We had heaps of fun dressing up as bees and beekeepers at Arataki Honey.
The beekeepers were calming their bees with their smokers and the bees were busy try to sting their friends!
Hi Room 1 Bees are a buzzzzzz........ for Room 1 Your dressing up looks alot of fun. All your lovely cards you made me I have turned into a book. I will send a photo soon. I do miss Team 1 children and the teachers. Love your blog, great way to keep in touch. Bye for now Miss Julie
Hi Room 1
ReplyDeleteBees are a buzzzzzz........ for Room 1
Your dressing up looks alot of fun.
All your lovely cards you made me I have
turned into a book. I will send a photo soon.
I do miss Team 1 children and the teachers.
Love your blog, great way to keep in touch.
Bye for now Miss Julie
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love all the photos of you in your bee keepers gears. AWESOME! Miss J
ReplyDelete