Room 1 have had so many plants growing it's been like a green house. We have been looking after our plants everyday - the beans have got so big! Can you remember what plants need to grow?
Hi Room 1 When I last saw your beans they were only a seed, but look at them now, awesome. Your sheep are so cool, room 1 really has green fingers. Well done. Hi Mrs Potts and Mrs McFadyen, I hope Room 1 is looking after you both. Bye for now Miss Julie
What a very cool video! I loved the sheep and the tall beans that you made and grew. What clever children you all are. From Mrs Miller.
ReplyDeleteHi Room 1
ReplyDeleteWhen I last saw your beans they were only a seed, but look at them now, awesome.
Your sheep are so cool, room 1 really has
green fingers. Well done.
Hi Mrs Potts and Mrs McFadyen, I hope Room 1
is looking after you both.
Bye for now Miss Julie