Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kiwiana - Special Places

We are learning about special places in New Zealand. Here are some of our
stories.

I know lots about the Beehive. I went to the Beehive. The Beehive is in Wellington. John Key is the Prime Minister. He works in the Beehive. My friend lives in Wellington he gives me lollies.

by Taylor

I have been to Taupo. My Grandma has a house in Taupo. Taupo is in the North Island. There is a beach in Taupo. We go to the beach.

by Liske

I went to Auckland. I have been on the horse. Auckland is in the North Island. My Aunty lives in Auckland. I got to see her with Brock and Mum and Dad.

by Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Room 1 Rocks, Room 1 is Cool!!
    I love going to school, and learning to read and write!

    Michael Room 1

    ReplyDelete