We have been learning about printmaking in art! We have made leaf prints, bubble prints and polysterene prints! We loved making the polysterene prints and using the rollers! Here are some photos and stories about our printmaking.

Bubble Prints
By Michael Bainbridge-Ward
I made bubble prints. I blew in the straw. I put paper on top and then I made a print.
Bubble Prints
By Taylor Appleyard
I made some bubbles. We had to get a straw and we had to blow the paint and bubbles came up. We had to pat a piece of paper on top.
Hi it's Caitlin.
ReplyDeleteWe have been busy bee's in room 1, we have had lots of fun doing this art work.
What a cool blog page.
Room 1. You did an awesome job of the fish prints. I love all the detail you put on them.
ReplyDeletePrinting is magic!
i love doing fish prints
ReplyDeleteI love your work Room 1. We have an art week next term and learning how to do printmaking is a really good idea for our class. We are learning about Fiji and they make Tapa Cloth with lots of detail and designs that are repeated. If we skype you, you might be able to help us learn how to make the prints over and over again.. Super work!
ReplyDelete