It is so lovely to see the Grand March is still going strong at Parkvale! I love all your costumes and Mrs McFadyen, you looked like a cute black cat and Mrs Potts you are a gorgeous ladybird!! I bet you all had a fun time! It was fun sharing your poems with you last week. I hope you have fun with the other rugby poems I have sent you. Mrs Allen and Room 4.
It is so lovely to see the Grand March is still going strong at Parkvale! I love all your costumes and Mrs McFadyen, you looked like a cute black cat and Mrs Potts you are a gorgeous ladybird!!
ReplyDeleteI bet you all had a fun time!
It was fun sharing your poems with you last week. I hope you have fun with the other rugby poems I have sent you.
Mrs Allen and Room 4.