Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Book Character Dress Up Day

On our last day of school we had a Book Character Dress Up Day.
It was lots of fun guessing who the characters were.
Mrs McFadyen was Slinky Malinki and Mr Gifkins was Aladdin!

2 comments:

  1. I love Book Character Days Room 1..Looks like you all thought really carefully about what to dress up as.... I bet Mrs McFadyen had trouble guessing what you were! I love Geronimo Stilton in his red tie! That is very clever. Did you write stories about your character or was it too hard on the last day to fit it in? I would love to read some if you did. Can't wait until we can skype again soon.
    Mrs Allen @ Frimley School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Stirling BeaufillTuesday, April 17, 2012

    Wow what a fantastic blog Room One - you are all such stars! Good to see you having lots of fun learning, no wonder you are tired when you get home. I will check here again soon, bye from Helen (Madelaine's mum)

    ReplyDelete