What a fantastic week. Well done to all the children in Room 1. You are fantastic little insects and you all worked so hard learning all the songs and dance moves. You have done 5 shows this week and you all looked fantastic on the stage. Well done!! Thanks to all parents for their great support and help with each show!
Room 1 you should all be extremely proud of yourselves! You all performed so well and I was so impressed by everyones good behaviour! It was a pleasure to help with dressing into costumes and doing make-up! I loved the show it was so cool! Thanks Mrs Potts and Mrs McFadyen for your great work and also to all the other helpers/workers. Amazing job!!!
Wonderful job Room 1! What a fantastic show. An excellent job done by everyone! Henrys Mum xx
ReplyDeleteRoom 1 you should all be extremely proud of yourselves! You all performed so well and I was so impressed by everyones good behaviour! It was a pleasure to help with dressing into costumes and doing make-up! I loved the show it was so cool! Thanks Mrs Potts and Mrs McFadyen for your great work and also to all the other helpers/workers. Amazing job!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys all looked amazing and what wonderful dancing and singing. Was a really fun week!
ReplyDeleteawesome room 1
ReplyDeletefrom jaden mum