Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wonderful Writing

We are working so hard in Room 1 at writing time!  The children in room 1 are becoming such fantastic writers.  We have been working on fullstops and capital letters and stretching our words out to hear beginning, middle and end sounds!!  Today Neesha wrote a fantastic story about her dog.  Madelaine wrote a great story about going to the rugby.  Lucas wrote about his trip to the BMX park.  Well done!!



My dog is funny because when we come back from school he does the loop de loop. He jumps up in the air and turns around. When we go to the front door, he runs to the back gate and we laugh. Sometimes we throw sticks for him. His name is Digger. Sometimes he goes crazy and digs up Mummy's garden!
By Neesha

I went to the BMX park. I had fun.
By Lucas

Tomorrow night I am going to watch the Magpies play at McLean Park.
They are playing against Auckland. I am getting a goodie bag. I am excited. I am going with my Mum and Dad.
By Madelaine

12 comments:

  1. Awesome work Lucas, we are very proud of you. Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neesha, I loved your writing about Digger! It has lots of action and really gives me a picture of what your dog is like. I laughed at the part about the garden.

    BMX riding is cool, Lucas. I think it is great that you shared how much fun you had at the BMX park.

    I am going to watch the Magpies play Auckland too, Madelaine. Mr G and I are taking the Year 4 rippa team to play before the game against Nelson Park. I hope we win and the Magpies win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome well done Neesha,Madelaine,Lucas
    Digger sound alot like my dog steve and Lucas sound like you had a fantastic time also madelaine have a wonderful day awesome post room 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work guys.
    This writing is amazing.
    Lets give the Magpies our luck and hope that they will win.
    BMX riding sounds scary to me,but it sounds like you had an awesome time Lucas!
    Digger sounds like my little dog Rosie after she has gotten hypo after playing with my cat. She runs around like a headless chook.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta work Neesha,Madelaine and Lucas. Your Writing are all very good! I hope the Magpies and the rippa rugby team win. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome work you did so cool work i love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Neesha, Madeline and Lucas! I love all your writing. I have been to a Magpies game with my granddad and I also got a goodie bag. I would love to go BMX riding. WELL DONE AND KEEP UP THE GREAT5 WRITING ROOM 1:c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome room 1
    I like your little story
    you guys are great at writing
    Awesome.
    By Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Room 1.
    It looks like you guys have been working every hard on your writing.
    WELL DONE!
    Parris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work guys.
    I love your writing.
    Last night, my dad went to the Magpies game as well.
    Keep up the GREAT work.
    WELL DONE Neesha, Madelaine, Lucas and Room 1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome room 1 I love your great writing.
    It sounds like your dog is funny.
    I would love to go to the BMX park it would be fun.
    I would be fun to watch the magpies.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Room 1!
    Lucky you Madelaine! I would love to go and see the magpies.
    Wow! You must be very good at BMX Lucas.
    My dog sometimes does that Neesha, its very funny.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete