Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trip to Napier

This week we had a wonderful trip to Napier.  All of the class enjoyed the warm relaxing water at Ocean spa.  What a great swim! We had lots of fun at the playground and at the new bike/scooter track.
We returned to school very happy and tired! Thank you to those wonderful 6 parents who came on the trip and had fun with us.
Hope you enjoy the photos.

Trip to Napier on PhotoPeach

4 comments:

  1. The trip to Napier was a great day out. I had a fab time and thank you to room 1 for being really well behaved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharyn, We all had a super time! Thanks for helping.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Dad and I had a fabulous time in Napier. I loved it when he threw me up in the air in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a great time in the pool Dom! I bet your Dad did too!

      Delete