Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Gigantic Sunflower!

Amy brought a sunflower that she had grown to school for news today.
Here's a story that she wrote.

I picked my sunflower 
from my garden and 

I brought  it to school 
for news. It touched 
the roof.  
By Amy


We measured the sunflower with the linking cubes and it measured 126 cubes!
It measured 10 of Mrs McFadyen's feet and 14 of Amy's feet.

It was a gigantic sunflower.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy

    I want to know if there were any seeds inside the flower? Do you like eating sunflower seeds? I like eating them with raisins. Your sunflower is so huge! Wow!
    From Maia

    I used to have sunflowers in my garden but they are dead now. How do you plant them so they grow so big?
    Jack

    I used to grow a sunflower and mine grew as big as that too..
    Anneliese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Amy, I never knew sunflowers could grow so tall.

    ReplyDelete