Beau made a shark fin. He learnt how to do it from his favourite programme on TV called "Art Attack."
He brought it to show us for news.
He tiptoped into Mr Gifkins' office and scared him!
We heard him screaming from Room 1!
You are very clever at making things Beau!
Hi Beau I know a way that you could scare people underwater. You could swim underwater and go close to the top and they will think there is a real shark in the pool. Oliver Room 4
Hi Beau
ReplyDeleteI know a way that you could scare people underwater. You could swim underwater and go close to the top and they will think there is a real shark in the pool.
Oliver Room 4
WOW! Beau, your shark fin looks fantastic. I love making things too. I will have to watch that programme "Art Attack".
ReplyDeleteWow Beau, it sounds like you had a lot of fun making that shark fin.
ReplyDeleteWow buddy Beau! That shark fin looks great, You really must of scared Mr G
ReplyDeleteWith that thing!I must watch that 'Art Attack'!
What a great photo of you Beau and your shark fin, I can't wait to see what else you want to make from "Art Attack".
ReplyDeleteFrom
Sharyn Heibner
Hi Beau. Your shark fin looks really cool! You have done well to make that on your own. I would be scared if I saw you in the water with it on!
ReplyDelete