Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oscar's News

Oscar brought a ship in a bottle and this head massager to school.
It was so lovely when Oscar massaged my head.  I could have easily gone to sleep.  Thanks Oscar!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I don't have a ship in a bottle you are lucky. My Mum loves massages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar, your head massager looks like it has 8 legs like an octopus!! Mrs McFadyen is lucky to have you giving her a head massage. I wonder what the message in the bottle might say? I wonder who would get a message in a bottle and why? I have always wondered how to get a message in the bottle. That would be a fun activity to do.
    Mrs Allen at Frimley School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum was given that massager for a christmas present, she loves it and so do I and so does my sister - Olivia!
    We love boats and love looking at the boat in the bottle. The people who make it, put the sails down, and put the boat in and then pull the sails up with some string. From Oscar

    ReplyDelete