This morning we did a Greedy Cat Show. I felt shy a little bit, but I kept on going. I held the microphone. I read my story.
When I put my mask on, Nathan laughed.
It was fun! - Neesha
We did an
Assembly item.
We talked about
Greedy Cat and we did a dance. I was the
Aunty.
The Aunty got
to bring broccoli.
It was fun, but
at the start I was nervous. - Madelaine
We went to the
hall. We were Greedy
Cats. I was the first
one to speak on the microphone. I wore a
Greedy Cat mask. I felt scared. - Oscar
Today I went to
the Assembly and put my mask on.
I was excited
because we danced on the stage.
It was fun. I read my
Greedy Cat story on the microphone.
I felt a bit
scared because there were so many people.- Camo
Today we did
our item. I was scared. I had a mask on me.
I was
nervous. We did a dance. It was fun. - Beau
Wow Room 1 you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteWOW Room 1 You guys did a fantastic item in assembly, you were all very brave to stand up in front of the whole school and speak into the microphone WELLDONE
ReplyDeleteMrs Heibner
Awesome writing guys.
ReplyDeleteYour assembly item was so cool and funny at the same time.
What was your favourite part about being up in front of the whole school?