Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Gold Medal!


Today Mrs Potts gave us this picture and we had to pretend we had won a medal and were standing on the podium! It was fun choosing which sport we had competed in!! Here are some of our stories.

My names is Ruby. I have just won a gold medal. I was in the London Olympics and i was in the swimming race. We did backstroke two times and i didn't touch the bottom. It was fun. I had to go fast. I was very happy. My country was cheering for me and i was proud of myself.

I am Oscar and i won a gold medal at the London Olympics. I was in the bike race. I was tired after the race. I had to ride the bike on the track. I was proud of myself. It was fun at the Olympics. I came first. There was lots of people.

I am Neesha. I just won a gold medal for cycling on the track. It was a hard race because there were lots of people behind me trying to pass me but i biked faster and i won the cycling race. I felt amazed at mysef. I was sweating when i finished and i was tired too.

My name is Madelaine and i have just won the woman's 100m backstroke. I got first place. It was a close race with a person from France. I was over the moon.

I am Zane. I just won a bronze medal at the London Olympics. I came first in the long running race. Some people from Canada passed me. It was fun.

My name is Camo Murphy and I have just won a gold medal in the mens marathon.  It was hard work because it was sunny and hot.  I felt excited.  I was sweating.  They sung the anthem to me.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Room1 what fantastic writing you guys have been doing. Your great describing words tell me how you felt during the event you were in. You all deserve a GOLD medal! Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Heibner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope one day Room 1 that I will see some of you in the OLympics. Wouldn't that be just wonderful :)

    Mrs Chisnall

    ReplyDelete