Today we wrote stories about Spring using our senses...hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling and tasting. We read the big book "Spring" to get some ideas and start us off thinking about Spring. We had to stretch our ideas out and use some describing words. Mrs Potts thought we did a great job of our senses poems!
Here are some of our Spring poems...
I see baby lambs with long legs.
I hear birds singing in the trees.
I feel the wind blowing on my face.
I taste honey from the bees.
I smell blossoms that are pink and white.
By Oscar
I see baby horses in the paddocks.
I hear the bees flying.
I feel the wind blowing on my face.
I smell the honey that the bees make.
I taste the honey on my toast.
By Nathan
I see daffodils warm and soft in my garden.
I see baby lambs with wobbly legs.
I feel the wind blowing on my back.
I hear the bees buzzing in the wind.
I taste the honey yum, yum, yum.
I smell the blossoms on the branches pink and white.
I see the sun more often.
By Amy
I see baby ducks in the water.
I hear bees buzzing in the blossoms.
I feel wind blowing on my face.
I taste the bees honey. It is yum yum.
I like it on my toast.
By Kayden
I see daffodils in the garden.
I hear the ducks quacking.
I feel the sun on my face.
I smell the little flowers in the spring.
By Kieron
I see the sun shining on my back in the garden.
I hear the buzzing bees flying around looking for honey.
I feel the petals on the daffodils soft and bright.
I smell the beautiful cherry blossom trees.
I taste the salty wind blowing on my face.
By Neesha
Cool poems....well done
ReplyDelete