What a gorgeous
puppy Mrs Heibner brought into Room 1 to show everybody. Her name is Nala. Her name came from the lion king movie. Her eyes were droopy like raindrops. Her fur was shimmering. She felt like thick and silky fabric. We sat in a big circle and Nala sat in the
middle of the circle and she got passed around so everyone could pat her.
By Jessica
Wow! What a very
cute little puppy. Her name is
Nala. She is a brand new Labrador. She is nine weeks old. The name came from the Lion King movie. Her fur colour is caramel like a caramel
sundae. Her tail wagged so much she
wiggled. By Ben
Wow! What a brilliant morning.
Mrs Heibner brought her brand you puppy to room 1. Her name is Nala. She is only 9 weeks old. She is a cute and beautiful golden Labrador
especially her face. It is the cutest
part. She is cute because her eyes were
sulking that made her look cute. I wish
I had her. She is lovely and cute. I wish I could keep her forever. She felt really really soft and cuddly. It was exciting. By Naomi
Wow! What a cute little
puppy. The puppy is soft to touch and is
a caramel colour. Her name is Nala. She is a Labrador. She has droopy eyes and floppy ears. She is nine weeks old. She is jumpy too. She was trying to jump up on things because
she was excited. She wagged her tail
when Mrs Heibner walked her around the circle. By Maddie
Fabulous writing Room 1. Thank you for sharing it with me in my office. I LOVED the describing words you used so I could actually picture Nala in my head.
ReplyDelete