Friday, May 18, 2012

Poor Amy!

Everyone in Room 1 was sad to hear that Amy had an accident at school on Wednesday.  An ambulance came and took her to hospital.  She has a badly broken arm.
Hope sent us this photo of you.  It was great to see you looking happy!  Get better soon!
Here are some messages for you Amy:

Poor Amy! I hope you feel better soon.  She fell off the monkey bars.  I like you.  I want to play with you.  - Tyla

Amy went in an ambulance because she broke her arm.  The doctors made her go to sleep so they could fix her arm. - Oscar

The ambulance came to our school to get Amy to the hospital.  Amy had some ice-cream at the hospital to make her feel better. We miss you Amy!  - Zane

Amy, I miss you.  I hope you are better soon.  I hope it doesn't hurt too much
from Jordan.

I miss you Amy, very much.  I hope you come to school tomorrow from Sage.

Poor Amy, I hope you come back soon because I want to play with you and I miss you.
I hope you feel better from Camo.

To Amy,
I hope you are better soon.  I wonder if you have a cast on your arm?
Be brave!   from Beau

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to have you back at school Amy, Thank you for your lovely letter to me xxMrs Potts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Amy! Hope your are back soon and that it hasn't been too painful, from Henry's Mum

    ReplyDelete